Conservatorio Superior de Música Manuel Castillo accepts Erasmus exchange students in the bachelor degree programme. Students who are interested in coming to study with us on an Erasmus exchange should first contact the ERASMUS Coordinator of their home institution. The prospective students must be nominated and selected by their home institution.
Option A: througth https://aec.dreamapply.com/
Option B: by email of your institution coordinator
- Step 1: Your home institution must approve your nomination;
- Step 2: Fill out the required documents;
- Step 3: Submit the documents to your ERASMUS Coordinator in your home institution. All application forms must be signed and stamped by your ERASMUS Coordinator.
- Step 4: Your application will be passed to relevant department.
- Step 5: ERASMUS Coordinator of your institution will be notified of the result.
Application should include:
- Application form;
- Learning agreement;
- Letter of motivation;
- Link to a video recording (or composition portfolio in pdf) with two pieces and maximum 15 minutes duration.
: April 30, 2019
Study Program at CSM “Manuel Castillo” (courses & subjects).
→ For more information, please contact Alfonso Padilla at email@example.com